Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vintage Bluebirds!

Photo02211333

Yes, there’s another new pair of pillowcases in my linen closet!  I had embroidered these panels a month or so ago and decided to finally put these together.  And I am so glad that I did because I love them.  They remind me that spring is upon us (IN FEBRUARY????).  My next project will be to embroider a white top sheet with the same embroidery, so I will have a set of linens that completely match.  I thought the little ruffle was a sweet little touch.

Photo02211335   Photo02211334_2

I have been planning a set of Valentine linens for next February and I think I will use a ruffle in those as well.  You know I’ll share a picture of those when I get them done!  Anyway, the embroidery design came from a Crabapple Hill pattern.  I didn’t make my pillowcases using her pattern, but I did use her pattern for inspiration. 

Enjoy!  Merry Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment