Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bunny Hill

                       Photo02061505
This is the quilt I like to call ‘the bunny quilt’.  Not that this is the only quilt that I have made that has bunnies!  I have 2 others that are quite beautiful.  But this was my first bunny quilt.  This is the quilt that got me hooked on applique.  And this quilt is mainly pink with some green added for balance.  Since pink is my favorite color, and my bedroom is decorated in pink and white, if you were to come to my home, chances are you would see this on my bed! 
March 13, 2011 004 March 30, 2011 013
This quilt started out as a pattern for a wall hanging that was published in American Patchwork and Quilting, I think it was in the Spring of 2010.  Maybe April?  I would have to get up and look, and I’m having a lazy day or I would.  I’m sure it was in 2010 though.  Anyway, I digress!
March 13, 2011 005 March 13, 2011 003
Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs designed it.  And I just fell in love with it.  I didn’t want a wall hanging though, so after I made the wall hanging part, I just kept adding borders until it reached the size that I needed to fit my bed.
I love this quilt. 
Enjoy,  Merry Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment