Sunday, March 24, 2013

Finally! A new post!

I didn't realize that I haven't blogged on a whole month! Surely I can do better than that. My life has been such a roller coaster lately that I've lost track of just about everything. But I promise to try to do better.

I haven't sat at the sewing machine much, but I did manage to finish the Vintage Tin quilt top and have ordered the backing and batting so that it can be sandwiched and quilted. Yay! I am so happy to have one close to finished! If you only knew how many tops I have stacked up ready to be quilted!

I am still slogging away on this embroidery project ... The embroidered borders for Bluebirds. Pictures will be found down below. If there is a way to embed the pictures into the paragraph using Blogger app for android, I haven't figured it out yet! I used to think I knew about technology... "used to" being the operative phrase here. One of these days my son will come home and teach me! Anyway, the Bluebirds quilt embroidery COULD BE finished by Easter if I really threw myself into it, but with my life being so topsy turvy right now, I'm thinking it will be more like 2 weeks. ;-)

In the mean time ....

Enjoy, Merry Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment