Wednesday, April 18, 2012

While I’m waiting…….

                 Photo04182023

I have come to a complete standstill with my Dresden Flowers quilt.  I have completed all of the applique on all of the blocks.  And I have designed some fancy pieced sashing to go between them.  I am chomping at the proverbial bit to get busy with that portion of the project, but ………. “Houston, we have a problem!”   I had to order more fabric.  So while I wait for the arrival of said fabric at Casa de Merry Gay, I am cooling my heels by making some of Martha Stewart’s heart shaped pot holders.

              Photo04182032

I am making a whole bunch of them so I can share them with my girlfriends, so I have the assembly line thing going on.  First I sandwiched several fabrics.  Then once that is done, just pin the patterns on, cut them out and pile them up waiting for the bias trim.  Fun afternoon!

 

Enjoy,  Merry Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment